Holly Holm makes long awaited return to bantamweight against Bethe Correia
Holly Holm returns to bantamweight to face Bethe Correia
UFC officials announced via twitter yesterday that the fight will happen in Singapore on June 17th.
— UFC Canada (@UFC_CA) April 13, 2017
Holm is currently on a three-fight losing streak with her most recent loss coming to 145lb champion Germaine De Randamie, once considered the next big thing after shocking the world by defeating Ronda Rousey in 2015 but since then she hasn’t been able to win since.
Correia is also in a bit of a rut winning one of her last four fights in the division, ‘Pitbull’ who also challenged for the 135 title in 2015 and was handed a 34-second loss to then champion Ronda Rousey is coming off a majority draw with Marion Reneau, but instead of a rematch, she will get the chance to hand Holm yet another loss.
- Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcin Tybura
- Russell Doane vs. Kwan Ho Kwak
- Takanori Gomi vs. Jon Tuck
- Ulka Sasaki vs. Justin Scoggins
- Cyril Asker vs. Walt Harris
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tarec Saffiedine
- Carls John de Tomas vs. Naoki Inoue
- Colby Covington vs. Dong Hyun Kim
- Alex Caceres vs. Wang Guan